Trailblazers represent the gold standard for corporate citizenship and individual generosity. These companies and organizations run the most successful employee campaigns for Mesa United Way. There are three criteria:
- At least $75 per capita (total giving divided by total employees).
- At least 60 percent employee participation rate.
- $150 average gift among participants.
To achieve GOLD, the company must meet all three criteria.
To achieve SILVER, the company must meet at least two criteria.
To achieve BRONZE, the company must meet at least one criterion.
| Schmidt Westergard
& Company PLLC
- Click HERE for information about the Mesa Unites Campaign.
- Click HERE to learn about organizing a workplace campaign.
- Click HERE to see how a model workplace campaign works.
- Click HERE for the Campaign Toolkit.
- Click HERE to learn about our Loaned Executives, and how to become one.
- Click HERE for information about Arizona's charitable and foster care tax credits.
- Click HERE to learn about Kids in Philanthropy.