A workplace campaign is an excellent way to demonstrate your company’s commitment to the community, and can be a great team-building exercise for employees and management alike. If your company offers payroll deduction, a small gift from each paycheck makes it easy for you to give back to your community. In addition, you’ll have a chance to become familiar with the health and human service agencies that are available to everyone in Mesa in the event of need.
Currently, over 200 community partners across Mesa run United Way workplace campaigns. Any company of any size can do it; Mesa United Way provides everything you need:
– A step-by-step guide, with lots of campaign ideas.
– Brochures and other promotional materials.
– A campaign video.
– A Mesa United Way staff person to present the campaign to your employee.
– A Mesa United Way agency speakers bureau.
– Tours of Mesa United Way agencies for your employees
– Opportunities for your employees to volunteer in the community.