Mesa United Way’s Loaned Executives maximize competence while minimizing overhead.
Mesa United Way’s Loaned Executive for the 2017-18 Campaign is Pat Esparza from Mesa Community College.
The Loaned Executive Program is a great way for large employers to support the Mesa United Way Pledge Campaign while also giving key employees valuable organizational and management experience improving their community. Loaned Executives work closely with MUW’s Director of Development and other employers’ Campaign Leaders in coordinating workplace pledge drives throughout Mesa. The Loaned Executive Program also makes it possible for Mesa United Way to keep its overhead costs low.
There are numerous benefits to be gained by both the Loaned Executive and their company.
During their time with Mesa United Way, some of the things they learn to do are:
– Develop winning presentations.
– Improve their public speaking, account management, time management, team building, and leadership skills.
– Answer general concerns about United Way and inspire others.
– Organize, develop, and manage workplace campaigns.
– Communicate to employee groups about how United Way can help them multiply their impact in their local community.
– Set financial and non-financial goals and monitor progress.
– Assist and motivate campaign coordinators in planning and completing their campaigns.
– Organize and execute agency tours, speakers, and rallies.
– Strengthen their relationships with other local businesses and gain valuable networking skills.
In addition to these benefits, your company will enjoy increased visibility in the community and a good test of your employee’s fundraising skills and executive leadership potential.
Contact Alicia Holmes, Vice President of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-834-2110.