Here you will find information to run your campaign successfully along with logos, flyers, and more to add the finishing touches. Just click on the links below. If you need any assistance please call Alicia Holmes, Vice President of Development, at 480-834-2110 or email her at email@example.com.
- 2016-17 Campaign Pledge Form (English)
- 2016-17 Campaign Pledge Form (Spanish)
- 2016-17 Campaign Pledge Form (Online)
- Employee Campaign Leader Training Presentation
- Employee Campaign Leader Handbook
- Loaned Executive Handbook
- Making Choices Activity Instruction
- Making Choices Game Sheet
- Reality Check Game Instructions
- Reality Check Game Updated
- Reality Check Money
Links to other CAMPAIGN informational pages:
- Click HERE for information about the Mesa Unites Campaign.
- Click HERE to learn about organizing a workplace campaign.
- Click HERE to see how a model workplace campaign works.
- Click HERE to see who our Workplace Campaign Trailblazers are.
- Click HERE to learn about our Loaned Executives, and how to become one.
- Click HERE for information about Arizona's charitable and foster care tax credits.
- Click HERE to learn about Kids in Philanthropy.